This book describes the beliefs, behaviors, attitudes, and interactions that form the fabric of life in our best classrooms and schools. It focuses on the specific things that great teachers do … that others do not. Readers of author Todd Whitaker’s best-selling WHAT GREAT PRINCIPALS DO DIFFERENTLY asked him for a companion volume focusing on great teachers and their classrooms. This book is his response to those requests.This book focuses on the specific things that great teachers do … that others do not. It answers these essential questions:
– Is it high expectations for students that matter?
– How do great teachers respond when students misbehave?
– Do great teachers filter differently than their peers?
– How do the best teachers approach standardized testing?
– How can your teachers gain the same advantages?